The technological process
Concern about the future
With the sun You are sure every day. 365 days a year, it brings light into our lives. The light that using solar plants is converted into electricity and not at the last moment into cash.
- Solar modules: the absorption of solar light Solar modules absorb sunlight and produce direct current without any emissions
- Inverter: conversion of current, inverter DC current produced by the solar modules is converted into alternating current suitable for the network.
- Counters: data capture for the generation of electricity Produced in this way electricity can be supplied to the utility grid or be used as an island installation.
- Feeding into the grid: the remuneration for Every kilowatt-hour of electricity produced by your installation and supplied to a utility network, guarantees a good profit for 20 years.
For this You can rely
Purwatt delivers only the highest quality equipment and installation that have passed numerous tests
- Installation in the field, e.g. at solid waste landfills
- Installation under the roof, such as logistics centers
- Long-term product warranty and sustainable power generation
- Trouble-free due to the certified equipment
- System solutions with customized components that are tailored to individual customer requirements
- Guaranteed date of commissioning